ECE Teacher (Early Childhood Education)
Any Degree/ PG
0 to 5 years in teaching
- Adapts to the lesson plans provided by the ECE curriculum adviser to meet specific student needs.
- Comply with the guidelines implemented by the ECE coordinator.
- Manages the diverse ability levels of students.
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement.
- Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students.
- Maintains order and discipline among students.
- Since the medium of instruction is English, the candidate should be comfortable speaking in the language.
- Passion to teach young kids (3-5 years of age).
- Should be flexible to travel within the city.